Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Hip Hop Rottie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Hip Hop Rottie   Fri 07 Jan 2011, 6:04 pm

Is there a song that for some reason when it comes on the radio, your dog seems to just enjoy?

I don't know why, but there is this song by Far East Movement called "Like a G6" that comes on the radio sometimes. I'm not a fan of the song but because the dog seems to enjoy the song, so I leave it on when she's in the car. When it does my dog just stops whatever she is doing moves closer to the car radio to listen to it. LOL When it's over she goes back to being a little p.i.t.a. I'm not into the song but now I have it playing in my head and am afraid it will start to grow on me. LOL
Back to top Go down
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
kbullet

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 35
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Rottie   Fri 07 Jan 2011, 11:05 pm

I don't know of any one song that Tank enjoys, I imagine he is more of a rock dog... given his daddy is a drummer.

_________________
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Rottie   Fri 07 Jan 2011, 11:45 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Is there a song that for some reason when it comes on the radio, your dog seems to just enjoy?

I don't know why, but there is this song by Far East Movement called "Like a G6" that comes on the radio sometimes. I'm not a fan of the song but because the dog seems to enjoy the song, so I leave it on when she's in the car. When it does my dog just stops whatever she is doing moves closer to the car radio to listen to it. LOL When it's over she goes back to being a little p.i.t.a. I'm not into the song but now I have it playing in my head and am afraid it will start to grow on me. LOL

That's so cute BBE. I'll have to pay better attention to the current dogs music preferences. I know there's certain TV stuff they pay attention to but usually if there's other dogs featured. I have the radio on all the time except for if I'm sleeping but haven't looked for them having favs. My Sheltie male though...he loved Werewolves of London by Warren Zevon. The Aooowww part he would stick his nose up in the air and HOWL...was too funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MRu8N2K0NY
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Rottie   Sat 08 Jan 2011, 1:00 am

Pooper that is funny. I haven't noticed too many animal shows on tv, don't get cable my way, so no National Geographic. Pout But I hear from other dog owners that their dogs love it when tv shows come on and there are animals on it, especially other dogs. Find it funny that your Sheltie would be into werewolves. lol

I think it's the techno sound of that song that catches her interest more than the lyrics. lol

Bullet, If Tank starts picking up drum sticks and trying to play the drums, you're going to have to post it for us see. LOL He looks like a rocker dog. Smile
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Posts : 1570
Join date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Rottie   Sat 08 Jan 2011, 1:38 am

Bwahaha...speaking of drummers. That silly Archie cat we have was doing some drumming yesterday and I caught him on my camera. Haven't looked yet but he pounds on the door if it's glass and scratches if it's metal or wood, too cute. Hope it turned out. :lol:
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in


Posts : 271
Join date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Rottie   Sat 08 Jan 2011, 9:07 am

Pink Floyd's Dogs always gets my dogs attention. Smile
Back to top Go down
kbullet
Moderator
Moderator
kbullet

Posts : 2896
Join date : 2009-10-23
Age : 35
Location : Windsor, ON

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Rottie   Sat 08 Jan 2011, 12:25 pm

If Tank starts drumming, you'll see him on the today show with everyone else because I'm making money off that. LOL

He is so used to the drums that he falls asleep when Drew plays, as do the cats... and some day, I'm sure the baby too.


_________________
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Moderator
Moderator
Kewl Chick

Posts : 4833
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 43
Location : ON █ ♥ █

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Rottie   Sat 08 Jan 2011, 1:00 pm

kbullet wrote:
If Tank starts drumming, you'll see him on the today show with everyone else because I'm making money off that. LOL

He is so used to the drums that he falls asleep when Drew plays, as do the cats... and some day, I'm sure the baby too.


I will chime in here...my old boy used to have a few that could get him howling in no time. Alanis Morrisette, Supertramp and Bad Company were his faves. We used to get a lot of laughs at his expense as esp with Alanis he would howl from start to finish with a few of her songs. After so many years I would expect to hear him sing along when I would hear certain songs. LOL Boy do I ever miss him!!! RIP Quade

p.s. Bullet, I am so glad to see how optimistic you are!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

_________________


Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Posts : 4527
Join date : 2009-10-23
Location : Ontario, Canada

PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Rottie   Sat 08 Jan 2011, 2:14 pm

Kewl Chick wrote:
kbullet wrote:
If Tank starts drumming, you'll see him on the today show with everyone else because I'm making money off that. LOL

He is so used to the drums that he falls asleep when Drew plays, as do the cats... and some day, I'm sure the baby too.


I will chime in here...my old boy used to have a few that could get him howling in no time. Alanis Morrisette, Supertramp and Bad Company were his faves. We used to get a lot of laughs at his expense as esp with Alanis he would howl from start to finish with a few of her songs. After so many years I would expect to hear him sing along when I would hear certain songs. LOL Boy do I ever miss him!!! RIP Quade

p.s. Bullet, I am so glad to see how optimistic you are!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!

LOL ... Some dogs are crazy. On another forum, there is this lady whose Rottie would howl from start to finish every time this one commercial came on with the Jackson 5 song "I'll Be There".
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Rottie   Sat 08 Jan 2011, 3:35 pm

When my grandkids come over they like to play the harmonica and my Shih Tzu sings along with it. I really need to videotape this and get it on youtube. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hip Hop Rottie   

Back to top Go down
 
Hip Hop Rottie
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Dogs-
Jump to: