Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land

Go down 
+11
Amomma
smurry
dogwood
HoodieCrow
MikaKeara
BigBrownEyes29
ivegotfleas1
kbullet
rottnmom
yorkiemom
Mini
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Empty
PostSubject: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 2:55 pm

This year has come and gone. We the family at kibbles have seen been a part of many things. We have shared our lives and some friendships have grown over the past year and will continue to grow well into the future.

We have watched the kibbles babies grow and develop becoming little people. Liam and his adorable smile. Faith and her cuteness. We have witness tootles having her precious bundle of love. We have seen their firsts, from videos and pictures. We are very happy to be a part of their little lives and watch them grow and develop to become the special little tykes that they are.

We have seen talents soar. From bullets amazing cakes ( yummy- which she still hasn't made us any- or me for that matter) We have seen Rots- amazing flower arrangements for a cranky no good person who didn't appreciate the hard work that went into it) Hoodies amazing talents- from painting beautiful portraits of fur babies. Yorkies- amazing retro furnishing and refinishing ability. Boston’s amazing scarfs ( I would like one in browns or purples.. lol)

We have seen some new fur babies added to families. Jersey and her seven. We love seeing pictures. If I am missing any fur baby- I will apologize now up front. We are still waiting to see if Fleas will add a fur baby to his family for his precious daughter.

Some of our members have moved across the country Mikera- (we are glad to see things going good in your new home)
Over the year we have some members pop up to say hello- Dr. strange-You should stop by more often. Sillystorm, JJ , Izzy, tootles... and someone needs to lasso our famous snitty as she seems to be gone MIA and we miss her sarcasm and her flash of reality.

Mousey- who is so busy with her OT but she does pop by once in a while to let us know she still is around

Now who can’t forget BBE’s amazing posts topics that she brings to this forum from anything pet related to topics that we are facing in today’s society. Plus always answering my damn trainning questions. Thank you

Kewlchick- her amazing ability to let me rant my fingers off and to always brighten my day and everyone that has the pleasure of chatting with her.

Pooper- I want to thank you for all over your banners. Every month, I know members watch to see what you come up with next. Thank you for all you do. For this forum and for me and all of my questions.

Boston- My friend- thank you for everything you continue to do- and for your support when I decided to go back to school. I don’t think I would’ve of gotten through research papers and essays without your red pen and your guidance. Thank you for being the one of the forums foundations. Oh and for putting up with all of my questions.

Yorkie- My friend- this year has been some ups and downs. Thank you for sharing your life on our little piece of heaven and allowing us to see what strength and determination is. Thank you for being you and who you are.

Rotten- Thank you for sharing all you do. Thank you personally for supporting me and giving me the courage to go back to school. You have many talents and I know life throws you curve balls. But you face those challenges with a sense of humour that we all have to look up to. Your talents and your abilities are so amazing. Thank you for being you

Bullet- Where do I begin…? You have so many hidden talents and I am so glad you are pursuing them. I am still waiting for a damn cake- maybe when you visit. I am so glad that you have gotten over some rough patches because you deserve nothing but the best in 2011. I will always remember you searching me out when I went MIA- and your cards LOL for xmas will be on the way- I know better late than never… but takes me so damn long…

Jersey- Thank you for sharing your ups and downs on this forum. I will never forget your dust ball from mars… lol. Thank you for the morning chats and everything that you contribute to this place

Unhinged mom- Your sense of humour and sarcasm always brightens this place. I know it has been a rough year and has seen some great losses however, we do hope the New Year brings warmth and more rewards.

Mcpug- the pug lady- we always love seeing pictures of your violet and your pugs. The laughter and the drama of this year has been fun and we hope that the New Year continues to be fun.

Fleas- Thank you for all your work and all the emoticons that you can find to make us laugh. Your football team sucks (know nothing of that... lol... but kewl paid me to type it... HA HA HA HA HA)

Jamn- I hope you have a wonderful New years filled with laughter and joy from your grandbabies. I love to read your simple smile when you like a post. Sometimes simple is best- I need to learn not to over type things.. lol.. I am way too wordy. Thank you for all of your support.

Rotncorso- I think you need to post more pics of your amazing dogs. I never knew about your breed until I had the pleasure of reading your posts. You have taught us some amazing facts- I wish you nothing more then the very best in the new year

Bernermom- Always is friendly and kind and positive for the forum. I do have a small request.. We love pictures and since I love your breed.. You need to post way more pictures

Hoodiecrow- a woman who can sing, paint, Knit or crotia- A woman with many talents. Who has such an amazing little boy. I hope that the new year brings you many things in life including all the love and happiness that you deserve

kflash- I love your directness on any forum. Take no poop. I still need to take a trip to the city and meet ya for a beer. Also we need more pictures.. seems to be a thing that all posters need to post.. lol

Smurry- I know you have had a tough year. I hope everythign starts looking more bright for you and yours. patience and love can get a family through anything

Sillystorm- you need to stop coming here for a quickie lol.. we miss your posts.. so please, drop by more often. Dont make us get the concrete shoes out... i hope you have a wonderful new year.

Amomma- You have always given insightful and postive feedback in all of your posts. I hope that you and your family have an amazing year ahead

Dogwood- Thank you for coming back. I always look forward to your horsey posts

puppiesbreath- We may not know alot about you- but hopefully in the new year, we learn more about you. Welcome to the forum.

hopefully the new year we will be able to scoop up our MIA posters, horrid, trinity, SNITTY, JJ, IZZY and so many more

It has been a year of ups and downs. We have had our battles- we have had our challenges with other forums. But the strenght and friendship in this little place never seems to amaze me. I only hope and wish that every member has a wonderful year ahead- filled with love and happiness. Here is continued success and friendship. Thank you - each and everyone of you for being who you are and contributing to this little place we call a home away from home.

I am sorry if I forgot anyone, feel free to add your own. I wish all of you all the best in the new year.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 3:51 pm

hmmmmmmm, I don't even know where to start

Let me first say thank you to all of you for being here for me not just on this forum but for some of you way before that.

I have made some awesome online friends that will live in my heart forever. I have also been lucky enough to find some wonderful Rl friends this year that have covered my butt on more than one occasion

The year has been full of ups and downs,but the new of a new baby coming definelty brightens the start of the new year for me

The loss of my little dog as you all know has been a devastating loss to the kids and I,but some of you helped walk me through it and I thank you for listening while I ranted and raved

I wish only the best for each and every one of you in the new year and look forward to many more chats in the future with you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 3:53 pm

:happyny:
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 9:06 pm

God, I'm still trying to see through the blur after reading Mini's post (damn you, why do you have to be so eloquent?)

But you know, that's a big piece of being part of this community. We have all at one time or another rejoiced, shared sorrow, shed tears of heartbreak or joy, laughed our asses off or cursed our heads off.........yet always there are the warm arms of support found here. This has become second family (often better than the 'first' family) because there are always ears to listen, voices to support and encourage and a wonderful freedom to be able to share without fear of rebuke or dismissal.

I can't even come close to Mini's wonderful expression of friendship and appreciation, but I do want to thank each and every one of you for being who you are and what you are to myself and every person here. I know my life would be very empty without your encouragement, advice and most of all FRIENDSHIP.

Thank you for being YOU!

May 2011 be all and more that you hope for, may it just be the beginning of only the best and may K & B be the 'home' you will always feel you can come to to share it all with our special, adopted family.

Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Ny0203
Comments - Graphics[/img]
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeFri 31 Dec 2010, 9:31 pm

I won't be able to write anything so eloquent and thoughtful as you guys have. So.... *blech* *fart* Happy New Year my friends! After all, I couldn't do those things if I wasn't 100% comfortable with you! LOL

Just kidding, you guys are the people I want to run to when something good happens and when something bad happens. You are the sisters and brothers I've come to love and hold dear (none of that too old to be my sister crap). You guys have been an incredible rock for me, especially through all the pain of trying to conceive. I hope that this year brings happiness to each and every one of you and you are able to accomplish what you want this year, if not, at least get one step closer.

My door is always open, and you have a friend for life in me.
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 1:51 pm

Wow, I won't be able to top any of that. It's an honour being friends with you all. Smile

Except KC of course. :lol: Just kidding KC.
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 3:22 pm

ivegotfleas1 wrote:
Wow, I won't be able to top any of that. It's an honour being friends with you all. Smile

+1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 11:19 pm

Happy New Year to you guys too! Mini your post was sweet!
I cant beleive how time has gone by. K bullet has said it best, when something shitty happends I think of you guys, and when something good happends again I think of you guys. Im glad that we where able to stay connected through this site, you guys have gotten me through some bad times.

Im hoping that you all have an awesome new year. I truly hope for the best for all of you!

:reindeer:
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeSat 01 Jan 2011, 11:47 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
ivegotfleas1 wrote:

+1 Very Happy

+100000

I'm all teary.
Back to top Go down
dogwood
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeSun 02 Jan 2011, 1:41 am

Happy New Year to all!!! CHEERS
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 1:26 am

I don't know where to begin, you all have been so good to me, I will NEVER forget what you did for me last Christmas. You all have helped me through a rough year, I appreciate all the support and advice given to me during this time, you all were here for me when I felt I had no one to turn to and I thank you for that.

I'm not good with words like you Mini but I just want you all to know how much I care about all of you and how much I enjoy coming here to chat and keep in touch. I wish you all a happy, healthy 2011, Happy New Year!!

Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 1:58 am

What thoughtful posts.

I am glad to be part of this small community. I have received some good advice here from you wise women, and have laughed at your wit and good humour. I think in real life, I wonder about people's hidden agendas too much. Here, I do not. I feel people will speak from their hearts and personal experience.

ok group hug

Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeMon 03 Jan 2011, 9:22 am

Make sure Yorkie gets in here too!!

grouphug

Great post Mini with such an indepth reflection of all here who make K&B what it is. I just want to thank everyone at Kibbles for the friendship that I have found here. You are all very dear to me and I hope that 2011 is a healthy, happy new year filled with much love.
Back to top Go down
K-Flash
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
K-Flash

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 12:14 pm

Great post Mini!...I’ll certainly have some cold beer waiting for you! Reflections of 2010! Hmmm…well, I don’t normally ponder too much on the past year, but perhaps I should do more of that, and I may make less mistakes!

I’ve learned:
• not to take my husband’s unconditional love for granted
• that life really is too short, to worry about things that will be of little consequence in a week’s time
• to be cautious when giving some the benefit of the doubt…some people are not who they say they are (Mini, you and I know someone and 2 words come to mind when I think of this person…Train Wreck)
• to not assist anyone who wants a dog, when they themselves still haven’t figured out what they want to be when they grow up
• that some people can ruin a great dog, because they are too prideful
• that some people will go to great lengths to escape the pain & despondence they are experiencing
• to just bite my tongue when I don’t really want to, but need to
• that people on the front lines (police & military) do a noble job, that not many are willing to do, and don’t get thanked/recognized enough for it
• that the generosity of some can totally blow you away
• that sometimes the crustiest people feel the deepest
• that when friendships are formed, they should not be ignored….and that they take work
• to make time for those that need an ear
• that I have wonderful neighbours
• that our environment is way too precious to ignore
• that I can wish away my graying hair, but wishing does nothing
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeTue 04 Jan 2011, 12:19 pm

What a nice post, Mini. I love this forum. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 2:37 pm

Great post and words of wisdom all. Mini I'll take those shoes in a size 9 please he he. Happy New Year Everyone and may this year bring everyone happiness and maybe even a few new friends in person hehe.

Any London-ers want to come to a Stag & Doe next month in London we could meet and party a little if you'd like ... February 5th 7pm message me if your coming and we could go together.

Bullet don't forget our April 16th date in Windsor at least for dinner maybe Karoake if they do it LOL. Any Windsor people interested in a Euchre Tournament let me know as I'm coming to town for that too.

All in all I wish each of you continued success and happiness this year and thank each and every one of you for contributing to this great community of friends thanks for keeping me around LOL

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitimeThu 06 Jan 2011, 10:13 pm

I haven't forgotten.. dinner or lunch, I'm game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land   Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reflection on 2010 - here in kibble land
Page 1 of 1