Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's your theory?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

What's your theory? Empty
PostSubject: What's your theory?   What's your theory? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 5:34 pm

Those who live in B.C. have probably heard about this. Weird article. What's your theory?

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/World/2010/12/15/16559986.html

Severed foot washes up on West Coast
By QMI Agency

Another human foot has washed up on the West Coast, this time in Tacoma, Wash.

Police are baffled by the Dec. 5 find in the Tideflats area, on the Pacific coast, where a child's size-six boot containing a human foot was found washed ashore.

Police said the boot is an Ozark Trail brand hiking boot, which were sold in Wal-Marts in 2004 and 2005.

The grisly discovery is the second in recent months. In August, a right foot was found washed up about 112 km north of Tacoma.

Police at the time said it likely belonged to a woman or child.

Investigators in Washington are sharing information with RCMP, which is still investigating the discovery of seven feet that have washed ashore in British Columbia in the past four years.

Police in Canada are still baffled about where the feet came from, but one theory is that they are the last remains of victims of a plane crash, and that the shoes and boots provided enough protection to preserve the feet.

Click the link below to read some of the theories investigators have come up with about tthe mystery feet that have washed ashore in B.C. and Washington state over the past few years

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Microgalleries/severed_feet/home.html
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: What's your theory?   What's your theory? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 9:49 pm

Its quite random to have feet wash ashore.... I don't have a theory, but I know I wouldn't want to be the one to find them.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: What's your theory?   What's your theory? Icon_minitimeWed 15 Dec 2010, 10:35 pm

I wouldn't want to be any of them either. But I think the tsunami or the airplane crash theories make more sense.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your theory?   What's your theory? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your theory?
Page 1 of 1