Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Empty
PostSubject: Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy   Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 12:18 pm

playing with. Also tires them out mentally on days where the weather is really bad and you can't take them out on a walk or outside for a long period of time.
Note: They should only be allowed to play with them with close supervision.

My dog loves playing with children's interactive toys. The other day in rally class, she saw a shelf full of new ones that were given to the dog trainer when she does a free shaping class with the beginner's obedience. I told her she couldn't play with them, they weren't her toys. But thinking maybe surfing the Kijiji kids toys or yard sales to see if anyone is selling toys similar to these ones:

Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy PTRUCA1-5488215dt

One similar to the popper where it has the button on the top that you push to make the popping sound and the balls to move.

Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Fisher-Price-Corn-Popper-Push-Toy-B00000IZOU-L

roly-poly chime toy

Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Fisher-price-happy-apple-1c

Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy PB100053
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy   Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 2:54 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

One similar to the popper where it has the button on the top that you push to make the popping sound and the balls to move.

Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Fisher-Price-Corn-Popper-Push-Toy-B00000IZOU-L

Lol that one would drive bells nuts.. then me from her barking at it!

I like buying the kids toys that are like stuffies but move around and sings and watching Bella go from barking and being scared of them to trying to kill it

Yea I'm cruel that way :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy   Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 8:29 pm

LOL @ Snitty. I thought about buying a used tickle me Elmo to see how my dog reacts. I have a feeling she would keep push Elmo to laugh and eventually it would drive me nuts.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy   Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 9:19 pm

If I gave my dog a tickle me Elmo my Step Dad would be upset.. he loves Elmo.. but an interesting idea.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy   Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Icon_minitimeSat 06 Nov 2010, 11:28 pm

kbullet wrote:
If I gave my dog a tickle me Elmo my Step Dad would be upset.. he loves Elmo.. but an interesting idea.

I'm curious to see how my dog would react to Elmo rolling on the floor giggling "oh, that tickles and laughing". She might end up liking Elmo and want to bring him to rally class with her. lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy   Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 9:39 am

My dog loves it when the grandkids come over he gets to sneak away with the toys they bring out and chew them up quietly in the corner.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy   Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 1:49 pm

jamn53 wrote:
My dog loves it when the grandkids come over he gets to sneak away with the toys they bring out and chew them up quietly in the corner.

LOL ... My kids know, my oldest is good about it, my youngest had to learn the hard way. To put his toys up after he was finished playing with them. The cats are the problem, they've stolen star wars figurines of his hid them, or chewed the heads on them.
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy   Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Icon_minitimeSun 07 Nov 2010, 5:22 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
LOL @ Snitty. I thought about buying a used tickle me Elmo to see how my dog reacts. I have a feeling she would keep push Elmo to laugh and eventually it would drive me nuts.

I'd give you the one I got for alex when it first came out but some nut in London paid me 250 for it when they were all sold out pig
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy   Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Icon_minitimeMon 08 Nov 2010, 10:39 am

Snitty wrote:
BigBrownEyes29 wrote:

I'd give you the one I got for alex when it first came out but some nut in London paid me 250 for it when they were all sold out pig

My oldest son has one but it's in such nice condition that I don't want the dog slobbering on it. lol I'll get a used in the classifieds or Kijiji ads. This way I won't care what condition it's in after she's played with it a few times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy   Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children's interactive toys, your dog(s) may enjoy
Page 1 of 1