Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quirks- you all have them

Go down 
+6
Boston
yorkiemom
Mousey
BigBrownEyes29
MikaKeara
Mini
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Quirks- you all have them - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quirks- you all have them   Quirks- you all have them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 9:18 am

stillwood wrote:
sweet charlotte wrote:
stillwood wrote:
Same here Sweet...I hate going into a public washroom that requires you to pull the door open. Now I bring a piece of paper towel to pull open the door. Yup I am strange 🐰

well then, we're both strange...I usually use my sleeve if nothing else is available.

Me too Very Happy and I open the stall door and flush with my foot :lol:

Ha ha,,,I flush with my foot in public bathrooms too!
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Quirks- you all have them   Quirks- you all have them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 5:34 pm

I discard the first few squares showing of tp in public washrooms before using some myself....

👅
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Quirks- you all have them   Quirks- you all have them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 8:27 pm

HoodieCrow wrote:
I discard the first few squares showing of tp in public washrooms before using some myself....

👅

Me too. The last person clearly touched the last square to rip it off.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Quirks- you all have them   Quirks- you all have them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 8:29 pm

Spent three months last year cleaning hotel rooms.......you don't want to know how many parts of people's bodies touch some of the most unlikely places in a bathroom. Made me view public washrooms in a whole new light
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Quirks- you all have them   Quirks- you all have them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:35 pm

rottnmom wrote:
Spent three months last year cleaning hotel rooms.......you don't want to know how many parts of people's bodies touch some of the most unlikely places in a bathroom. Made me view public washrooms in a whole new light
affraid

affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Quirks- you all have them   Quirks- you all have them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Nov 2009, 12:11 am

I thought we were all bad on this forum with our quirks. Did you see tonight's 20/20 episode with Howie Mandell?
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Quirks- you all have them   Quirks- you all have them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 2:25 am

okay I have another quirk,
If you take the flashlight.. put it back.. LOL
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Quirks- you all have them   Quirks- you all have them - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 7:47 am

Mini wrote:
okay I have another quirk,
If you take the flashlight.. put it back.. LOL

Walking around the barn in jammies, pink camo boots and lighting matches to see now?? :roll:

:lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quirks- you all have them   Quirks- you all have them - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quirks- you all have them
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: