Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cesar Millan Tour

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Cesar Millan Tour   Sun 31 Oct 2010, 9:10 am

We went to see him last night. It was very entertaining and Cesar is very funny. He managed to get some good messages out there, like adopt a rescue dog and he wants to keep helping to shut down puppy mills. He had a special video of "Daddy". He said he couldn't bring Jr. because even though he doesn't agree with the pitbull ban in Ontario he respects Canadian laws. There was some audience participation, lots of dogs including guide dogs, search and rescue, a couple of puppies and a couple of dogs with problems that he did "fix" right on stage. He gave lots of examples of the way dogs see us and the way most people act around dogs which was really funny because he really does show this well. All in all it was a really good show and the very expensive seats were filled. I would say the venue was 3/4 full. It was worth the money I spent and I would recommend it to everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Millan Tour   Sun 31 Oct 2010, 10:48 am

I'm happy that you had fun!! I would love to see him someday too. I know not everyone is a fan but I go by take what works for you and leave the rest, some people will always poopoo EVERYTHING if it doesn't work within theirs views, thoughts, and opinions.

Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Millan Tour   Sun 31 Oct 2010, 11:53 am

Sounds like you had a fun night. It was too bad that he couldn't bring Junior, damn BSL.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Millan Tour   Sun 31 Oct 2010, 1:47 pm

Jamn...glad you enjoyed yourself, I know you were so looking forward to seeing Cesar. 8)
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Millan Tour   Sun 31 Oct 2010, 10:11 pm

I would love to have the chance to see him. Totally agree with Kewl......take what works. Like kids, they all have different personalities, quirks and triggers. You have to learn to know your own dog and find what works in your 'relationship'.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Millan Tour   Sun 31 Oct 2010, 10:50 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
Sounds like you had a fun night. It was too bad that he couldn't bring Junior, damn BSL.

+10000000

Don't compromise yourself. It's all you got
 Janis Joplin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cesar Millan Tour   

Back to top Go down

Cesar Millan Tour
Page 1 of 1