Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anybody remember these??

Go down 
+5
smurry
Mousey
yorkiemom
kbullet
rottnmom
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Anybody remember these?? Empty
PostSubject: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 8:55 am

Anybody remember these?? YSL-zig-zag-headband-434x289

My youngest has been trying for months to find one (or more). There was a time when they were everywhere, seems like they were around forever. Now it's like trying to resurrect a dinosaur! I've started haunting thrift shops hoping one will turn up there.

I'm actually getting a few giggles out of this even though it is frustrating. At 27 my older daughter has finally got into makeup. Can only remember two times she's worn it, then when she came home for a wedding she was in and struggled to get the damn stuff on she figured it was about time she actually learned and experimented. She's found a site online with great prices and monthly sales and has gone crazy. The younger one at 25 has now started using a purse........that wallet on a chain and a backpack just wasn't cutting it anymore..........and now she wants a headband ???

Beginning to think my girls are turning into girls !! Giggle
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 9:07 am

I loved those things! Great.. now I want one... my hair is always so frizzy that thing would be the only thing to keep it down.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 9:10 am

Not only do I remember them I think I can still get them if anyone is interested
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:17 am

yorkiemom wrote:
Not only do I remember them I think I can still get them if anyone is interested

Are you freakin serious??? clap
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 12:16 pm

I used to wear them religiously...got them at Walmart I think.
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 1:27 pm

I've got some somewhere but they aren't the greatest colors, I can't remember but I think they were bright colors. Where are you? I could mail them to you, providing I can find them lol. I think I have 3 or 4. Off to look LOL.

Found them, yep not the greatest colors but there is a white one!! I can mail them to you if you want, just let me know.. Very Happy

Anybody remember these?? 2zjf5eb

Found one more, black with glitter lol

Anybody remember these?? 2r2w6t2

Last edited by smurry on Thu 28 Oct 2010, 1:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 1:41 pm

Ah. Memories.

I could never wear them. I have a 5-head.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 2:19 pm

OOOOOH those are pretty Smurry!
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 2:31 pm

I had to google what a 5 head is and now that I feel ridiculously slow, YOU DO NOT have one!

They are pretty though. Would a dollar store carry them?
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 2:36 pm

Boston wrote:
I had to google what a 5 head is and now that I feel ridiculously slow, YOU DO NOT have one!

They are pretty though. Would a dollar store carry them?

Embarassed I didn't know what that was either, just googled, LMAO I can't believe I didn't get that!

So yeah you aren't alone!

ETA: I very much doubt you have a 5 head Hoodie but thanks for teaching us all something.

Embarassed

Last edited by smurry on Thu 28 Oct 2010, 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 2:48 pm

HoodieCrow wrote:
Ah. Memories.

I could never wear them. I have a 5-head.

You do not! And yes.. I had to google too.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 3:39 pm

looks like smurry has some,but if you want me to go find some I will No problem,just let me know
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 9:00 pm

Smurry, that's so sweet. She'd likely only wear the white though........not a 'color' or glitter girl. Camo is more her style lol!

Yorkie if you can find them .....brown or black would be awesome, the more the better cause I know they don't even exist here. Let me know what you come across and I'll zip some money off to you . 👍
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 9:38 pm

Fine then I call smurrys... how much do you want for them smurry?
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 9:47 pm

kbullet wrote:
Fine then I call smurrys... how much do you want for them smurry?

Haha......we could get our own little 'ebay' going here !!! :lol:
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 11:19 pm

I don't want anything for them....well just your address :lol:

I'd be more then happy to send them to you

Email me your address Bullet and I'll send them off to you. Very Happy

Rottnmom did you want the white one? I'm sure Bullet will share? lol.

Last edited by smurry on Tue 09 Nov 2010, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 12:13 am

Thanks smurrry, but send that one on to Bullet......save you double postage. She'll likely get more use out of it ...........just the fact that daughter is even looking for such a thing is a stretch......chances of her using white (it might clash with her black/red/camo clothes) are slim.

She now owns a purse........mother's can only expect just so many miracles batting

Anybody remember these?? Jess2

I do think we should get to see Bullet modeling them though......don't you?? lol!
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 6:25 am

I'll model them.... but your only getting head shots.. no body shots until there is less of it!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 8:49 am

I will look and see if I can find some,give me a few days,as my girlfriend from canada is here for another week or so.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 12:04 pm

Thats awesome yorkie. Don't make a big thing of it, if you happen to see them great....just don't go on a hunt. 345
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 3:13 pm

HA,been there done that and they are on my entertainment center,PM me your addy and if they are not the right ones,make her wear them anyway LOL
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 3:39 pm

Mailed them to you today rottn,give them about 10 days to show up there,maybe longer since they have to clear customs
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:14 pm

HoodieCrow wrote:
I have a 5-head.

I want one..... 😕

Ok I don't have a clue what a five head is but if you have one it has got to be sexy so I want one too! Grin
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:21 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
Mailed them to you today rottn,give them about 10 days to show up there,maybe longer since they have to clear customs

Awesome yorkie!! Thanks so much!

I told her the other day you had found some, thought she was going to fall off her couch. Wish you could have seen her face. She didn't believe me and when I told her where they were coming from..........hehe, won't repeat that one

:lol:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitimeMon 01 Nov 2010, 9:48 pm

Hope she enjoys them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anybody remember these??   Anybody remember these?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anybody remember these??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next