Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I just cannot imagine..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: I just cannot imagine..   Mon 25 Oct 2010, 11:06 pm

Anyone see Oprah today? Loving parents lost all 3 of their children in a horrific car accident, the children were only 5 (Kyle),4(Emma) and 2 (Katie).

I don't know that I would be able to live on if I lost my kids. Both parents made a deal that even though they felt at times they wanted to end their own lives they would not leave the other parent alone, and together they pulled through. The miracle of it all is they ended up trying for more children and ended up with triplets, a boy and two girls!!

To all of you that have lost a child, there are no words that could ever make life easier but I just have to say I admire you for the courage to go on.

This story is every parents worst nightmare, it hit me hard and opened my eyes to how we need to make the most of every day because you just never know what could happen in a split second.
Back to top Go down
tootles
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
tootles

PostSubject: Re: I just cannot imagine..   Tue 26 Oct 2010, 7:42 am

If anything were to happen to my children, i know that i would not be able to handle it. I'm tearing up just thinking about it, my kids are my life.

My heart goes out to them.
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

PostSubject: Re: I just cannot imagine..   Tue 26 Oct 2010, 10:47 am

I saw that yesterday and cried my eyes out. Especially when the mother described walking into the funeral home. Such a horrible tragedy. I though it was such a nice gesture to give the triplets the middle names of their siblings.

We accept the love we think we deserve.
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: I just cannot imagine..   Tue 26 Oct 2010, 12:38 pm

Oh wow, that is horrible. I couldn't imagine losing just one let alone three! But what a miracle they had triplets! Someone is watching over them farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just cannot imagine..   

Back to top Go down

I just cannot imagine..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: