Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Freakin Spider

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Freakin Spider Empty
PostSubject: Freakin Spider   Freakin Spider Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 12:51 am

So not my thing. After lunch was planning on a nap and was watching TV and covered in dogs on the couch when I see this dam small spider out of the corner of my eye hanging from the ceiling about 3 feet from the floor and about 5 feet from us, I did my panic mode but it was between me and the door so I stayed put. I'm watching it and it was doing interesting things. Crawling up the web and coming back down, was better than TV until I saw it drop about a foot in a second on that same web, I was shocked it could do that. It returned to the ceiling and was just walking around in a direction away from me and that was boring. Return my attention to Ghost Whisperer for a few minutes but it was a rerun so back to my nap plan. Looked up to see where it was and ... bloody hally...it was right above me head and coming down fast. I freaked...the dogs went on the floor when I jumped, heart racing I may add. I sure as shit didn't want it on the couch...that would give me nightmares!!! Run to the bathroom to grab a magazine to scoop it up before it lands on the sofa so I can take it outside, where it belongs. Did catch it before it invaded my comfy spot...but this creepy crawler was fast. Near broke my wrists flipping the magazine end over end before I tried to get it out of my house. Crawled up near my hand when I was opening the door as I couldn't do the magazine flip/turn at the same time and I hope it went outside. Was my latest edition of Welsh in Canada and it's still outside on the deck til morning. I hate spiders...sorry Hoodie. :!:
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Freakin Spider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin Spider   Freakin Spider Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 6:19 am

See... I would have just screamed for the hubby to kill it.. and he would have because he loves me. A spider outside.. his territory and he can live... but come into my space and I'll make sure the hubby gets you.
Back to top Go down

Freakin Spider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin Spider   Freakin Spider Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 8:25 am

I have a huge spider outside by my patio doors. I hope he doesn't try to get in. affraid
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

Freakin Spider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin Spider   Freakin Spider Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 8:40 am

I have itty bitty, spider-sized, warning signs at all entryways, top and bottom. Spiders are fully aware of what's going to happen to them if they enter. And those illiterate arachnids really learn fast that they should have stayed in school because their lives depend on it.

I can't stand the thought that I may swat and miss. Spiders like high places and I'm vertically challenged. Besides, unless there's some evidence left behind I can never be absolutely positive that I swatted the darned thing. Having my eyes closed, squealing, and shuddering doesn't do a lot for my aim.

Vacuum with a Raid chaser, works every time. You need the Raid because some can be awfully crafty and crawl back out in the middle of the night to seek revenge... Or they might have an itty bitty cell phone with a "Friends & Family" plan, swarm me when I'm least expecting it.

Sorry Hoodie, but I really don't like spiders in the house. Ok with them outside, or as very well-confined pets in somebody else's house, but not where I sleep.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Freakin Spider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin Spider   Freakin Spider Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 9:09 am

LOL ... Spiders I can handle, rodents I can't.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Freakin Spider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin Spider   Freakin Spider Icon_minitimeWed 20 Oct 2010, 1:19 pm

UnhingedMom wrote:
I have itty bitty, spider-sized, warning signs at all entryways, top and bottom. Spiders are fully aware of what's going to happen to them if they enter. And those illiterate arachnids really learn fast that they should have stayed in school because their lives depend on it.

I can't stand the thought that I may swat and miss. Spiders like high places and I'm vertically challenged. Besides, unless there's some evidence left behind I can never be absolutely positive that I swatted the darned thing. Having my eyes closed, squealing, and shuddering doesn't do a lot for my aim.

Vacuum with a Raid chaser, works every time. You need the Raid because some can be awfully crafty and crawl back out in the middle of the night to seek revenge... Or they might have an itty bitty cell phone with a "Friends & Family" plan, swarm me when I'm least expecting it.

Sorry Hoodie, but I really don't like spiders in the house. Ok with them outside, or as very well-confined pets in somebody else's house, but not where I sleep.

Oh how I love your post... its very much me.. except I force my hubby to do the killing while I scream and squeal.
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

Freakin Spider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin Spider   Freakin Spider Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 9:15 am

UnhingedMom wrote:
some can be awfully crafty and crawl back out in the middle of the night to seek revenge...

I loved your post too! I knew I wasnt the only person in the world that knew about the spiders seeking revenge. All this time, hubby thought I was nuts, I'm going to show him others know this too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Freakin Spider Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freakin Spider   Freakin Spider Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freakin Spider
Page 1 of 1