Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What kind of thread is....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

What kind of thread is.... Empty
PostSubject: What kind of thread is....   What kind of thread is.... Icon_minitimeFri 15 Oct 2010, 8:40 pm

If your dog killed a child on the darkside.

( taking a break from studying for midterms)

Hmm duh. if one of my dogs even hurt a child... their would be severe consequences. I wouldn't be sitting on the fence. But we are talking about my dogs who have been child proofed. If they showed any aggression and drew blood ( not even death) I would put them down myself. NO AGGRESSION is tolerated. If they kill a child.. well their shouldn't be a discussion.
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: What kind of thread is....   What kind of thread is.... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 11:31 am

You need to stop reading over at the dark side. lol

Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: What kind of thread is....   What kind of thread is.... Icon_minitimeSat 16 Oct 2010, 11:51 pm

BigBrownEyes29 wrote:
You need to stop reading over at the dark side. lol

:zipit:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: What kind of thread is....   What kind of thread is.... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 11:30 am

I think the OP posted that thread because of another thread where some had responded. There are a few over there that if their dog mauled a child, they would definitely blame the child and their dog in their mind would not be at fault.

For me, I think the same as you Mini, aggression is not even tolerated in my home and if I had a people aggressive dog, it would be on a one way trip to the vet's office. If my dog killed a child, I would kill the dog with my bare hands.
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: What kind of thread is....   What kind of thread is.... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 2:24 pm

apparently kijiji dog owners also allow their dogs to bite "bad punks" without reason and make threats (bad choice of words but I can't think of a better word lol) against other children YOU invite into your home.

God if violet growled at a one of my friends kids I would not be happy about it

Oh and if one of the pugs killed one of my children it would automatically be the childs fault because the pugs are so cute and fluffy LOL like WTF
Back to top Go down
rotncorso
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: What kind of thread is....   What kind of thread is.... Icon_minitimeSun 17 Oct 2010, 7:56 pm

I cant imagine letting my dogs decide who can come in my home.
I also cant understand why someone would let their dog follow a child around the house after the dog has been growling at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of thread is....   What kind of thread is.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of thread is....
Page 1 of 1