Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Go down 
+4
Jerseyfivedogs
ivegotfleas1
yorkiemom
BigBrownEyes29
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Happy Thanksgiving everyone Empty
PostSubject: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:00 am

Happy Thanksgiving everyone Happy-thanksgiving-sign
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:02 am

HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all my canadian friends today

Someone should have really invited me for dinner :lol:
Back to top Go down
ivegotfleas1
Admin
Admin
ivegotfleas1

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:53 am

You can come here yourkey, we can share my hamburger. Very Happy

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Back to top Go down
http://wgaf.smfforfree3.com/index.php
Jerseyfivedogs
Warmed up
Warmed up
Jerseyfivedogs

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 11:57 am

I have LOT'S of leftovers...lol
I'd rather bring it to your place though.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 12:42 pm

Not one of my canadian internet buddies or my canadian family come to think about it wished me a happy Colombus day.Is it any wonder I feel unwanted and unloved? :lol:
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 12:58 pm

Happy Colombus Day to you Yorkie! lol

I didn't really have a dinner yesterday, chicken instead of turkey as we're getting sick of turkey every holiday, mashed potatos, dinner rolls, cauliflower mixed with broccoli. Today I'm going to cook my steak. Yum! You're welcome to have some. lol

Come Christmas instead of turkey, we agreed on BBQ ribs, homemade macaroni, mashed potatos, candied sweet potatos, dinner rolls, cauliflower mixed with broccoli, homemade apple and pumpkin pies, homemade dressing, and beer for the adults.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 1:29 pm

Someone give me Turkey! I'm going into withdrawls!

I haven't had turkey since last Christmas! I am working today so I won't be eating a traditional dinner.. in fact, I'll be lucky to eat anything before 9pm

Happy Columbus Day Yorks.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 4:44 pm

thank you LOL

for Colombus day lunch I had peanut butter and jelly sandwhich :lol:
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 7:05 pm

kbullet wrote:

I haven't had turkey since last Christmas! I am working today so I won't be eating a traditional dinner.. in fact, I'll be lucky to eat anything before 9pm

I'll make you up a plate, I have a 13lb turkey I'm making and it's only for my family of 4, needless to say I'll have plenty of leftovers. The reason I have such a big turkey is because it's from my last job we always got a free turkey at Christmas. I finally took it out for this weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 8:05 pm

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone to bad we werent all closer we could have a community dinner lol Smile
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeMon 11 Oct 2010, 9:25 pm

smurry wrote:
kbullet wrote:

I'll make you up a plate, I have a 13lb turkey I'm making and it's only for my family of 4, needless to say I'll have plenty of leftovers. The reason I have such a big turkey is because it's from my last job we always got a free turkey at Christmas. I finally took it out for this weekend.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

Thank you! You have no idea just how bad my withdrawl is.. do you think they'd admit me to hospital for it?
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 12:38 am

We had home grown mashed spuds and asparagus and hamburger gravy for lunch. We are sooo bad, don't do many hallmark calander dates. But I will keep with the theme and state I am thankful we are internet connected and I share some great friends on this forum. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitimeTue 12 Oct 2010, 6:02 pm

Our thanksgiving comes soon,next month,think the kids have decided to do Subway sandwiches which is fine with me,I am tired of the traditional dinners and all the work that goes into them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Thanksgiving everyone   Happy Thanksgiving everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1