Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)

Go down 
+7
pooperscooper
SillyStorm
BigBrownEyes29
mcpug
Mousey
yorkiemom
smurry
11 posters
AuthorMessage
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Empty
PostSubject: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 1:52 pm

We went to the zoo yesterday and I captured a few great pics of the kids not the animals lol, just thought I'd share Smile

Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) 2d9tz4z
Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) 30i9oap
Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) 2lsk8er

This next one would have been much better if she didn't put the stick up in front
of her face as I was about to take the picture. LOL
Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Dop2xf
Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) 1zw4ua
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:04 pm

beautiful kids smurry
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:05 pm

Great pics, thanks for sharing. I always love B&W pics.
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:13 pm

Thanks Very Happy

Mousey I love black and white pics too, changed a lot of them to black and
white, here's a couple more.

Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) 1zd2g5f
Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) 71sfb9
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:14 pm

oh now that one is awesome smurry
Back to top Go down
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:23 pm

Awww i always wanted a daughter, instead i got 3 monsters, if you include the husband 4 monsters.

very cute
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 2:49 pm

Awww, you're kids are adorable. Your little girl has really grown.
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 4:58 pm

Thanks guys!
She sure has grown, she's almost out of diapers now, only wears one at night Very Happy
I found a foldable potty seat to take when we're out and it fits on the public washroom toilets pretty good, it's easier, she used to get very upset about the public washrooms because she felt like she was going to fall in. And it fits nicely in her little backpack.

1 more black and white

Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Xaweol

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 5:00 pm

Smile
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 6:21 pm

Adorable Smurry and you've got a nice eye for capturing beautiful pictures too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 6:47 pm

Sweet..... Smile
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 6:53 pm

if everything goes right for me I'm transfering trades to photographer. I can't wait!
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 11:55 pm

great pictures - thank you for sharing them. Your kids look very sweet.
Back to top Go down
smurry
Settling in
Settling in

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 1:00 am

Mousey wrote:
if everything goes right for me I'm transfering trades to photographer. I can't wait!

That's where the money is!! My friend just got her son's first birthday pics done by a lady (who I just found out is a mom of one of the kids my son went to preschool with) she charges $125 for 2-4hrs of her time and that is not including the price of the pictures, I saw on her website a 5x7 is $20. She also states on her site that you must spend a minimum of $300. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeWed 08 Sep 2010, 7:01 am

smurry wrote:
Mousey wrote:

That's where the money is!! My friend just got her son's first birthday pics done by a lady (who I just found out is a mom of one of the kids my son went to preschool with) she charges $125 for 2-4hrs of her time and that is not including the price of the pictures, I saw on her website a 5x7 is $20. She also states on her site that you must spend a minimum of $300. Shocked

:o
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeThu 09 Sep 2010, 9:00 am

Just beautiful!
Back to top Go down
JJ
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 2:36 am

Gorgeous! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Sep 2010, 8:18 am

I dunno how I missed this but your children are soo cute smurry!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)   Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture overload, pics of the kids I wanted to share :)
Page 1 of 1