Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Deer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Oh Deer Empty
PostSubject: Oh Deer   Oh Deer Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 12:53 am

Too funny...was back again with the window painting and the dogs were on the deck, hubby in the field cutting hay and all was quiet. Was pretty instant...I missed and painted a bit of the siding and turned around to get my rag to wipe it off and the dogs start barking crazy like and I catch from the corner of my eye a blur of ...

So much so fast, two adult whitetail does leaping at a fast pace really close to the house. Our one cat Monkey was hunting on the lawn and these deer ran past him within fifteen feet or closer of his location. He must have ben really focused on his mouse or bug because... his reaction was, looks up, turns head to see them thunder past, like it was nothing and then resumes focus on hunting. How he didn't hear them I don't know, why he didn't run to the house from shock or fear was weird. Nope, la dee da, I could have been trampled but wasn't fazed in the least. Weirdo...I was holding my breath for him because they were really close and first reaction from me was Oh No he's gonna get stepped on. Obviously he's zen with the world...lol. Smile

Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Oh Deer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Deer   Oh Deer Icon_minitimeTue 07 Sep 2010, 8:31 am

lol That must have been one mouse for Monkey not to want to take too much focus off him.
Back to top Go down

Oh Deer
Page 1 of 1