Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My new turtle pond

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: My new turtle pond   Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:16 am

Sorry guys my new camera is broken.. argg.. or I would take pictures..

This was a long time coming.. and hubby is thankful one project is done.

We ordered a pond liner from bc.. as I wasn't willing to pay several of hundreds of dollars on one in the stores.

They sent us the wrong size. So we had to wait again. However, I did end up with 2 pond liners for the price of one. I told hubby.. great.. lets make quackers a nice duck pond. That idea didn't go over all that well.. lol..

THe only thing... left. is hubby is going to build a bridge over the turtle pond. So now the turtle has a water fall.... and a huge spray filtration system.. it looks pretty cool.. when hubby gets home. I will make him take pictures of it.The fence has to go around the pond still.. as my yard pig feels that he can go for a swim... lol
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: My new turtle pond   Fri 27 Aug 2010, 1:36 pm

Hey lady, would love to see pics when you're able to get some. I may have to recommend one of those heavy duty Fisher Price brand digital cameras for you. :lol: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My new turtle pond   Fri 27 Aug 2010, 6:19 pm

ha ha ha ha

No this stupid camera.. I put the memory card in.. and I get an error.. I have to ship it out to ontario to be fixed.. at my cost

They don't know how long it will take.. would be cheaper to go out and get another one.. argg
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: My new turtle pond   Fri 27 Aug 2010, 7:11 pm

Waiting for pics, waiting for pics...lol. I have to agree those cameras can be a pain in the ass. I bought one for my daughter and it broke, of course they claimer users fault so the fix hasn't on warranty although it was only 3 months old. Had to ship it to Calgary and it took a month to get it back. :o
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: My new turtle pond   Fri 27 Aug 2010, 11:19 pm

Ah, Ontario seems kinda far to ship a camera out to be fixed. You would think they would have a place in a big city near your town where it could be sent to be fixed. You know some companies always make things so inconvenient for customers.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

PostSubject: Re: My new turtle pond   Sat 28 Aug 2010, 6:47 am

Can't wait for the pics Mini. Could you please include piggy?? pig

Any chance your camera is a Canon? Mine went on the fritz, warranty outdated, but where it was a major flaw in some kind of card in a lot of them so no cost to me except to send it to them. Ten days from me sending to getting it back (and that was to Ontario )
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: My new turtle pond   Sat 28 Aug 2010, 10:23 am

My daughters camera was a Canon. They weren't as nice to us as they were to you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My new turtle pond   Sat 28 Aug 2010, 10:49 am

I don't know.. but I am rather pissed.... I am going to call them today.. and use my mommy voice.....

It is a canon sx10 or something. I only had the stupid thing about 8 months.
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: My new turtle pond   Sat 28 Aug 2010, 11:14 am

Sad Don't say that, I just bought a Canon about 2 months ago. A Power Shot SD1300 IS. Picked it because of the quality of pics it took and the price (was on sale). I usually buy Nikon brand cameras but I haven't been impressed with them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My new turtle pond   

Back to top Go down

My new turtle pond
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Small Animals and Reptiles-
Jump to: