Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello again

Go down 
+9
Boston
pooperscooper
HoodieCrow
BigBrownEyes29
yorkiemom
Mousey
Kewl Chick
kbullet
dr_strange
13 posters
AuthorMessage
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 4:40 am

Been really quiet lately, haven't posted in awhile.

Got in a bike accident. Broke my elbow it two places, twisted some muscles, got some big ass skin burns along my right side and the side of my head, popped my shoulder and fractured a whole bunch of ribs. Have been popping percs like skittles since it happened

:!:

Haven't done any art, walked the dogs, worked out or even moved around much since it happened. On the plus side the week before I got a huge job designing some party posters for for the yellow pages. Hopefully a big contract like this will lead to better customers. Had to work a couple days in a row on the computer after the accident stoned out of my mind, apparently my best work ever Drunk

Started physiotherapy this week, it's really painful and they frown on the pain pills. Really love their electrocution machine it really feels awesome.

Can barely sleep cause waking up is hell, the percs stole my appetite, my wife doesn't want to play pokey with a cripple either. My dogs avoid me when I'm stoned. And my mum is pissed I didn't call her. And being stoned all the time is not as enjoyable as one would believe.

basically it sucks

surviving this will probably be some kind of life changing mumbo jumbo

something positive will come out of it, who knows

anyway that's what's new here
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:49 am

What the hell kind of bike accident causes that much damage? Holy hell! I hope you are ok soon... or close to ok.
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:55 am

Get better soon!! I can imagine that has thrown a lot of difficulty your way but I hope the big job helps and good luck with your physio and I have to agree with them about the pain meds, please be careful!! Take Care Jimmy!!
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:32 am

A motorcycle?? wow, sorry you are in such pain Hello again 602200
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 8:47 am

Holy Hell Jimmy sounds like you got run over by a semi.what happened?

Sorry this has been so painful,broken ribs suck to say the least,makes one
be aware of every breath
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 9:59 am

Good to hear from you. Congrats on the graphic designing contract. Get well soon!
Back to top Go down

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 4:52 pm

WOW.......................hope all is well SOON :o
Back to top Go down
dr_strange
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
dr_strange

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 5:02 pm

feeling good, just got home from physio, it'll hurt later but right now it feels good like I accomplished something really hard

Yeah Bullet it was a bicycle accident, and I was going pretty fast like 28-30 kmh, the damage is from slipping a peddle then trying to correct and getting a foot caught in the chain causing the bike to instantly stop, then flying though the air on the momentum and crashing and sliding on cement. Hello again 640477
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 5:08 pm

OUCH, you deserve to use the violin for a while!!! Hello again 640477
Back to top Go down

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 5:30 pm

I'm also using the "electrocution" machine at physio for my arthritic knee, ultrasound helps too. Wish I had gone sooner but had no health coverage for it at the time.
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 5:34 pm

Yikes... that sounds horrible. Let me know if you need anything.
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 5:48 pm

Yeesh... feel better soon. Sad
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 6:50 pm

Geeze when you do it,you do it well OUCH is all I can think of
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 7:20 pm

Yikers that sound horrible, hope you get better fast. Good to hear about the job though!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Boston
Warmed up
Warmed up
Boston

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeFri 27 Aug 2010, 10:17 pm

Geeze Jimmy. I'm glad you're okay. Get better soon.
Back to top Go down
MikaKeara
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
MikaKeara

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 10:58 am

Holley Molly!!! That must of been one heck of an accident!

Hope you feel better soon!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Twisted_Angel
Learning the Ropes
Learning the Ropes
Twisted_Angel

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeSat 28 Aug 2010, 10:44 pm

Wow Jimmy!! That's horrible! Faith and I will be sending healing thoughts your way....get well soon my friend!! hug
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 7:28 am

Oh gosh Jimmy, your description made me wince! Take care of yourself, don't push it.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitimeSun 29 Aug 2010, 10:41 am

Good god! And you likely thought that cars would be your worst enemy! Hope the healing goes well ......and fast, and that you're back on your wheels soon......minus the percs!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again   Hello again Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: