Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

weird

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mcpug
Warmed up
Warmed up
mcpug

weird Empty
PostSubject: weird   weird Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 2:26 pm

weird....

weird 2le049g

This tosa looks a lot like violet, in fact I notice that with more less common mastiff breeds, fila's, boerboel's, presa's they all look very similar to me.

Its funny how these different types of dog can look very similar yet is supposed to have very unique personality traits particular to each separate breed........

IDK its just weird.

And if these mastiffs all came from different places, Brazil, japan, Africa, the Canary Islands......... why do they look so similar?

Or is there something else I am missing...are these dogs to 'North Americanized" and I would see something different in each of these breeds native countries.

Boerboel
weird South_african_boerboel_e
Fila
weird Fila_brasileiro_new
Presa
weird 20080806104529_113946_1

Maybe its just me that finds it strange, but I can't really think of another breed/type that has different breeds that all look so similar.....or maybe its because they all kinda sorta look like my dog.
Back to top Go down
rottnmom
Warmed up
Warmed up
rottnmom

weird Empty
PostSubject: Re: weird   weird Icon_minitimeSat 21 Aug 2010, 4:48 pm

You're seeing the similarities of many of the dogs from the Molosser group . I think almost any dog I would ever want to have is on their 'list'

http://www.justusdogs.com.au/dog-pages/types-of-dogs/664/molosser-type-dogs.cfm
Back to top Go down

weird
Page 1 of 1