Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D

Go down 
+2
Amomma
brrat
6 posters
AuthorMessage
brrat
brrat

Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D Empty
PostSubject: Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D   Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 12:47 am

Please go to https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Kibbles-Bits/114757128575503?ref=ts

and click "LIKE" to become a fan!!

We also need your input on what we should put for info and such for the fan page, lets try and get some more new and interesting members!!
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D   Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:00 am

I am not on Facebook. Would it help if I put Kibbles and Bits on my www link if I am anywhere else? Would that be good or bad?

Maybe Mini could let us know what she wants or does not want in terms of "advertising."
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D   Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 1:30 am

brrat wrote:
Please go to https://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Kibbles-Bits/114757128575503?ref=ts

and click "LIKE" to become a fan!!

We also need your input on what we should put for info and such for the fan page, lets try and get some more new and interesting members!!

Personally I am not for this idea as IMO we don't need a ton of promotion on facebook. Too many wierdos and way too much screening new members. But that's just my opinion and I'm open to what others think. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D   Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 9:00 am

Not sure fb is a good plan,but again just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D   Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 9:34 am

I liked it.. then again I have an addiction to clicking the like button and if you flood my home page with status updates I will hide you Shocked :lol:
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D   Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D Icon_minitimeMon 02 Aug 2010, 10:01 am

You know, I don't think Facebook is a horrible idea, but I'm wondering if that's the direction to go for the forum? This was all started as a sort of haven, where friends could hang out and feel comfortable. Friends invited their friends..... who invited their friends. Unfortunately, that doesn't always work and sometimes more drift off than drift in.

While facebook would be useful to boost the membership, I'm thinking that we'd end up with too much screening, as pooper mentioned. Sort of like a Pandora's box, once it's opened..... Might be more headaches than it's worth, but who am I to say?
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D   Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 1:27 am

I really dislike this idea. My reason is because most everyone is on face book and we may love them, hate them or are indifferent. I have too many people on facebook that I "do not " want joining this forum or else I would have personally invited them. I was comfortable sharing personal thing previously but no more, too many potential problems as far as I am concerned. :!:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D   Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 8:33 am

I personally am against the facebook idea,I am not comfortable with FB itself to be honest
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D   Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Join Our FaceBook Fan Page!! :D
Page 1 of 1