Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rants And Raves

Go down 
+10
Unhingedmom
ChiaPet
Kewl Chick
Mousey
Amomma
kbullet
SillyStorm
BigBrownEyes29
yorkiemom
Mini
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 12:42 pm

Yeah..... For me
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
yorkiemom

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 12:47 pm

why oh why did we let people talk us into not only house phones but cells and the internet,I am hiding until no one ever calls me again
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 1:34 pm

Yeah for Mini cheers
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeSun 01 Aug 2010, 1:51 pm

Rants And Raves 78786 happy dance for Mini
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 1:29 pm

This is one of my big quirks. Today at lunch, a co-worker and I went to the mall food court to grab a quick bite to eat. We both went to Ms. Vanelli's (sp). All I wanted were two garlic wedges with a side of pizza sauce. The lady working the cash register looked new as she didn't know how to work the cash register. No biggie. But then I ask for a side of pizza sauce, which she gets for me. In the process of putting the pizza sauce in the small container, she spills some on her fingers. She then proceeds to start licking her fingers and getting the pizza sauce. Rants And Raves 204537 I really don't want someone's spiddle in my pizza sauce. I didn't use the pizza sauce and wasn't charged for it, otherwise I would have told her to forget about the pizza sauce, I'll just eat the garlic wedges without it. I was really grossed out.
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 8:27 pm

My Rave today is I'm proud of my friend for FINALLY taking a necessary stand against Domestic Violence while I was away for the weekend ... she's pretty emotional at times about it still but at least she understands it was necessary and that is a good start. The bastard is sitting in Jail where he BELONGS and needs 10,000.00 bail so that in itself speaks volumes too.

Sad part is she's already making excuses "Oh he was drunk when he did it he never treats me that way when he's sober" BULLSHIT he's disrespected her time and again even publicly and chances are despite his 'conditions' once he's out she'll likely take him back.

Mad
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 10:39 pm

If she has half a brain she won't,but it is amazing how many times they will go back before they get the strength to get out perment
Back to top Go down
SillyStorm
Settling in
Settling in

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 11:10 pm

I hear you Yorkie sad embarassing part is I've walked in those shoes too years ago difference is I knew when I had to walk away for good and I took my pride with me. Said friend is lacking self eesteem so bad that it hurts to see her going through this all but I'm doing my best to be that ear she's needed to blow off her steam ... while secretly err maybe not so secretly wanting to kick his ass myself.

I'm still growl-y over it ... The bastard needs a 'blanket party to fix his little red wagon' Mad
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 11:33 pm

I walked it too,but managed after several attempts to get out and get safe hopefully your friend will to before it is to late
Back to top Go down
kbullet
kbullet

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeTue 03 Aug 2010, 11:55 pm

I have a friend in a situation that I wish she would get out of. All I can do is shake my head every single time she makes an excuse why she is still with him.. he doesn't deserve her.

I hope your friend eventually finds the strength to get away and stay away from him before its too late.
Back to top Go down
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 12:17 am

I really like the new pictures for Kibbles and Bits. It looks happier and more cheery.

Good job! cheers
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 6:36 am

Amomma wrote:
I really like the new pictures for Kibbles and Bits. It looks happier and more cheery.

Good job! cheers

I don't see them 😕
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 8:19 am

Amomma wrote:

Good job! cheers

+1 Good Job Pooper!!
Back to top Go down
ChiaPet
Warmed up
Warmed up

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:26 am

Love the new banner!
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:41 am

Amomma wrote:

Good job! cheers

I agree
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:43 am

Looks really good
Back to top Go down
Unhingedmom
Warmed up
Warmed up

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 9:43 am

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 10:24 am

Why can't I see the banner? tantrum
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 11:11 am

They blocked it from you Melly cause they dont love you like I do <3 Muahhh

Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 2:46 pm

I see it now!! Cute!
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 3:47 pm

Mean people should run in front of a MAC truck!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 4:35 pm

My complaint about Dr. Ass Hole

I have had enough of Dr. Ass Hole! You may be disappointed to hear that my concrete suggestions on how to make this world a kinder, gentler place are sprinkled throughout this letter like raisins in a pudding, not grouped together in a single block of text at the end. This was a conscious decision I made based on the observation that Ass's featherbrained editorials are oozing with parasitism. To fully understand that, you need to realize that he follows a dual code of morality—one morality for his fellow insipid quiddlers and another for the rest of the world. This is why Ass likes to imply that his vices are the only true virtues. This is what his philippics amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of subhuman drivel devised by his forces and mindlessly multiplied by directionless parvenus. Let's face it: He argues that I am pusillanimous for wanting to yank up licentious miscreants from the dark rocks under which they hide and flaunt them before the bright sunshine of public exposure. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago.

To inform you of the grounds upon which I base my allegations, I offer the following. Ass hates people who lead the way to the future, not to the past. He wants such people nabbed, grabbed, and thrown out of the country. He's a financial predator who preys on the elderly, the gullible, and the vulnerable. Ass seeks their assets to support his own lavish lifestyle. Keep that in mind while I state the following: If you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will certainly find that education without action creates frustration, while action without education leads to Marxism. The sooner he comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us.

Even power-drunk clods would think twice before sitting next to someone whose sole dream is to "solve" all our problems by talking them to death. Let's remember that. There are no two ways about it; I intend to look closely at Ass's pleas to see what makes them so effectual at using every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to confuse, disorient, and disunify. I should expect to find—this is a guess that I currently lack sufficient knowledge to verify—that Ass likes flimflams that pervert the course of justice. Could there be a conflict of interest there? If you were to ask me, I'd say that he is undoubtedly up to something. I don't know exactly what, but if Ass is allowed to seek vengeance on those unrepentant souls who persist in challenging his shenanigans, the implications can be widespread. That much is crystal clear. But did you know that Ass possesses an extraordinary ability to make incompetence seem philosophical and stupidity seem profound? That's why I'm telling you that Ass's goals are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause.

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. Of course, people like Ass who do in fact perpetrate evil beat plowshares into swords. It has been said that his emissaries internalize and adapt to the unwritten realities they must work under. I, in turn, feel that he is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens ring the bells of truth. Responsible citizens unmistakably do not waste hours and hours of our time in fruitless conferences and meetings.

Ass's epigrams run on pure irony. No wonder that Ass alleges that his invectives provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. Naturally, this is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Make no mistake about it; I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to chastise him for not doing any research before spouting off. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we put inexorable pressure on Ass to be a bit more careful about what he says and does, or is it sufficient to empower the oppressed to control their own lives? The answer is not obvious because some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that Ass is secretly scheming to wiretap all of our telephones and computers. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that violence, mayhem, and insanity are the inevitable consequences of his bromides. In other words—and let's say this plainly, clearly, and soberly so that no one can misinterpret his true intentions—I want to lend support to the thesis that he cares for us in the same way that fleas care about dogs. I want to do this not because I need to tack another line onto my résumé but because he's a serial exaggerator. If I were to be less kind, I'd say Ass is a liar. Either way, he claims that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. Well, I beg to differ. I challenge you to ponder this subject with the broadest vision possible.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeWed 04 Aug 2010, 4:40 pm

Let it all out KC,you will feel better,and very well written I must say
Back to top Go down
Kewl Chick
Kewl Chick

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 3:53 pm

LMAO...I only entered 3 words and a website generated the rest of it. I must say it did make me feel better though!!
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitimeThu 05 Aug 2010, 4:30 pm

Kewl Chick wrote:
My complaint about Dr. Ass Hole

I have had enough of Dr. Ass Hole! You may be disappointed to hear that my concrete suggestions on how to make this world a kinder, gentler place are sprinkled throughout this letter like raisins in a pudding, not grouped together in a single block of text at the end. This was a conscious decision I made based on the observation that Ass's featherbrained editorials are oozing with parasitism. To fully understand that, you need to realize that he follows a dual code of morality—one morality for his fellow insipid quiddlers and another for the rest of the world. This is why Ass likes to imply that his vices are the only true virtues. This is what his philippics amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of subhuman drivel devised by his forces and mindlessly multiplied by directionless parvenus. Let's face it: He argues that I am pusillanimous for wanting to yank up licentious miscreants from the dark rocks under which they hide and flaunt them before the bright sunshine of public exposure. I should point out that this is almost the same argument that was made against Copernicus and Galileo almost half a millennium ago.

To inform you of the grounds upon which I base my allegations, I offer the following. Ass hates people who lead the way to the future, not to the past. He wants such people nabbed, grabbed, and thrown out of the country. He's a financial predator who preys on the elderly, the gullible, and the vulnerable. Ass seeks their assets to support his own lavish lifestyle. Keep that in mind while I state the following: If you look soberly and carefully at the evidence all around you, you will certainly find that education without action creates frustration, while action without education leads to Marxism. The sooner he comes to grips with that reality, the better for all of us.

Even power-drunk clods would think twice before sitting next to someone whose sole dream is to "solve" all our problems by talking them to death. Let's remember that. There are no two ways about it; I intend to look closely at Ass's pleas to see what makes them so effectual at using every conceivable form of diplomacy, deception, pressure, coercion, bribery, treason, and terror to confuse, disorient, and disunify. I should expect to find—this is a guess that I currently lack sufficient knowledge to verify—that Ass likes flimflams that pervert the course of justice. Could there be a conflict of interest there? If you were to ask me, I'd say that he is undoubtedly up to something. I don't know exactly what, but if Ass is allowed to seek vengeance on those unrepentant souls who persist in challenging his shenanigans, the implications can be widespread. That much is crystal clear. But did you know that Ass possesses an extraordinary ability to make incompetence seem philosophical and stupidity seem profound? That's why I'm telling you that Ass's goals are a mere cavil, a mere scarecrow, one of the last shifts of a desperate and dying cause.

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. Of course, people like Ass who do in fact perpetrate evil beat plowshares into swords. It has been said that his emissaries internalize and adapt to the unwritten realities they must work under. I, in turn, feel that he is not a responsible citizen. Responsible citizens ring the bells of truth. Responsible citizens unmistakably do not waste hours and hours of our time in fruitless conferences and meetings.

Ass's epigrams run on pure irony. No wonder that Ass alleges that his invectives provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. Naturally, this is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Make no mistake about it; I deeply believe that it's within our grasp to chastise him for not doing any research before spouting off. Be grateful for this first and last tidbit of comforting news. The rest of this letter will center around the way that we have a dilemma of leviathan proportions on our hands: Should we put inexorable pressure on Ass to be a bit more careful about what he says and does, or is it sufficient to empower the oppressed to control their own lives? The answer is not obvious because some people say that that isn't sufficient evidence to prove that Ass is secretly scheming to wiretap all of our telephones and computers. And I must agree; one needs much more evidence than that. But the evidence is there, for anyone who isn't afraid to look at it. Just look at the way that violence, mayhem, and insanity are the inevitable consequences of his bromides. In other words—and let's say this plainly, clearly, and soberly so that no one can misinterpret his true intentions—I want to lend support to the thesis that he cares for us in the same way that fleas care about dogs. I want to do this not because I need to tack another line onto my résumé but because he's a serial exaggerator. If I were to be less kind, I'd say Ass is a liar. Either way, he claims that space gods arriving in flying saucers will save humanity from self-destruction. Well, I beg to differ. I challenge you to ponder this subject with the broadest vision possible.

I agree... I think..... scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rants And Raves Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rants And Raves   Rants And Raves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rants And Raves
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next