Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

City Vs Country dogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: City Vs Country dogs   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 2:31 pm

Why do I read Kijiji

My poor dogs are so mistreated. All of them. All of us Country Hicks. Don't care about our animals. Heck the damn barn cats are fixed and even have all of their shots..

No one in the country should own any animal. Because we just don't understand like the city folks.. :lol: Pout Pout Pout Pout
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: City Vs Country dogs   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 2:51 pm

Giggle OMG, I'm almost peeing my pants laughing. I just noticed Pooper's comment at the bottom of page 3:

"Lol....I never give my dogs shots, never feed or water them and never groom them either. I am a worrier like you and try to keep my dogs away from other disease spreaders and their poopies."

Too funny. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Vs Country dogs   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 2:57 pm

LOl I read that too..

And laughed and laughed

One of the reasons I get so mad at stupid people

It is like me saying all you city folks shouldn't own animals.. What kind of comments out of that thread and country dogs

pesticides.. HMM they are everywhere.. OMFG
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Vs Country dogs   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 1:55 am

See and this is why I shouldn't read kijiji.. I should be in bed sleeping.. LMFAO

agree there are crappy dog owners everywhere, but in the city, you don't tend to see people's dogs wandering loose or just living around the house/yard loose. If they wander in the country they'll get shot just as much as they'd get picked up (here anyway, there's not much for animal control), and there's usually a lot more guns, poison and chemicals they can get into.

Plus in the city, if you are a crappy dog owner, it's more likely your neighbors will notice and call to complain. You generally have to take your dogs for walks and train them to have manners. Country dog owners don't seem to care, let the dog out to do as it likes and it's a farm dog - why train it?

The ideal would be the responsible owner in the country that takes care of their dogs, I guess.... but generally around here there's more of the attitude that they're 'just dogs'.
Lana

So around here... there are alot of dogs.. That are loose in the yard.. I haven't seen a dog.. That isn't taken care of.

IMO " farm dogs" are working dogs. Takes alot of time and effort to train a " farm" dog that lives in the country. You have to train them to your livestock. Train them to protect. Train them to stay on the yard. So why would you not care if your dog runs away.. That is alot of time in a dog.

Like pooper said.. their are crappy owners. If a " farm" dog isn't trainned and in good shape.. it can mean life or death in certain instances.....

Never mind... I need to put myself on some time outs from the darkside... You people are all bad influences. All of you..

Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: City Vs Country dogs   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 1:56 am

Stay away from the poopies and escecially the Pooper...lol. Bed time...for me tiredness makes me giddy. :smoke2:
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: City Vs Country dogs   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 9:47 am

If an IQ test were required on kijiji most members would fail

Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Vs Country dogs   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 11:06 am

Yorkie, I read it again before I went to Kijiji... argggggg...

This is what I do... if I have company coming my dogs are penned. Minus 2 of them. Due to the fact that they would intimidate the shit out of anyone. and litterally scare the crap out of people they don't know. That is their job.

What people don't get. When you do get a good working dog. They are worth more then the best bred dog out there. To loose a dog in a greater loss. A loss to the grieving family. A loss to the overall operation. It is also a loss due to the losses you may suffer with predators and your livestock.

arggg.. I am not naive and think that all country dogs are well taken care of . No, they are not. BUt do put all the dismay on the country dogs and the city dogs are better taken care.. is so far out of left field..

Iq test OMG... I dont they think they have a good Iq test to test them
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: City Vs Country dogs   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 11:11 am

ops I forgot to add

The best point out there.. LMFAO

Is the country has more guns then the city.. HA HA HA HA AH AH AH AHA HA H

Then how come our crime rate is litterally 0 out here in the boonies.. We don't have gang violence. I can sit in my front yard and let my kids out in our yard. ANd not have to worry about predators of the human kind. Can't do the same with kids in the city.

I will admit we have guns. I have guns and I have knifes. But they are used for a purpose. Not for violence. Not for the joy of it. I have a switch blade that is hidden in the barn. One in the garage. I have a hockey stick over the goat barn. I have lots of things hidden around here. All for a sole purpose. argggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg....

as of dogs being overweight.. HMM I WISH dammit. I have more weight issues because they are constantly working. I know alot of our neighbors. Most of their dogs..besides the older ones that our retired from working. Are muscle machines.

Heck alot of my friends have guns. I don't think I have a neighbor that doesn't own a gun. But it is a necessity out here.

Yes, alot of farm dogs our shot. but not in the regard that is displaying on that post..
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: City Vs Country dogs   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 11:27 am

I agree Mini,a working farm dog is worth a fortune,I would place more value on them than on a show dog frankly

Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: City Vs Country dogs   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 5:47 pm

Mini wrote:
ops I forgot to add

The best point out there.. LMFAO

Is the country has more guns then the city.. HA HA HA HA AH AH AH AHA HA H

:lol: Who ever posted that has never been to Detroit, Michigan. :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: City Vs Country dogs   

Back to top Go down