Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ghost!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Amomma
Settling in
Settling in
Amomma

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Sun 01 Aug 2010, 3:39 pm

I don't believe in ghosts. OK, so I didn't believe in ghosts until now! Holy shit that is a crazy photo! Goose bumps and shivers! That lady better not be in my dreams tonight.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Mon 02 Aug 2010, 1:47 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
Without really getting into it...most children have spirits that accompany them when they enter the world. Often they are labeled "imaginary friends" but they are very real...most adults poo poo the situation and discourage the children from speaking of the entities instead of exploring what the children are telling them because it embarrasses them or something. I very much believe in reincarnation and to me what kids have to say interests me always.

I have always had spirits/entities in my life and they are not to be feared, they can be very helpful if one is to work with them. Having a resident ghost that's not harmful is a privilege IMO. Smile Smile Smile

My daughter had an imaginary friend named "Bug" she always talked about Bug. She had him/her for a few years.
Back to top Go down

Ghost!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3