Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Ghost!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kbullet
kbullet

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 11:01 am

Mousey wrote:
So there is no way someone could just be peeking in the window?

I was there yesterday... Unless the person was standing on a ladder, there is no way they are peeking in the window.

Warmed up

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 11:06 am

Ack, reading this thread while my daughter is watching TV downstairs. I recognize the theme music........ The Shining.
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 12:40 pm

That is so cool..

Hoodie do you have any family members that have passed that may resemble what the ghost looks like.

I believe in guardian angels. I believe they always are around. I also believe even though you didn't believe . You have a very open mind and because of the open mind. You will see more around you. Then those that have a close mind
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 1:34 pm

kbullet wrote:
Mousey wrote:
So there is no way someone could just be peeking in the window?

I was there yesterday... Unless the person was standing on a ladder, there is no way they are peeking in the window.

Also they would have a pretty bizarre head-to-body ratio... or perhaps be of faerie descent. Razz
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 1:38 pm

Mini wrote:
That is so cool..

Hoodie do you have any family members that have passed that may resemble what the ghost looks like.

I believe in guardian angels. I believe they always are around. I also believe even though you didn't believe . You have a very open mind and because of the open mind. You will see more around you. Then those that have a close mind

My mom thinks she sort of looks like one of my aunts who passed away a few years ago, but I disagree.

Weird things/occurrences seem to follow me around. Some of them have shaped my own belief system, some I'm still in the dark/unsure about. Maybe one day the otherworld/unknown/whathaveyou will finally give up on me, considering how stubborn I'm being. :lol:
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 1:49 pm

This is what I think is manifested in your photo and why I have this opinion is because I am a big believer in spirit guides. Every child has their own guides and this entity could very likely be Liams, watching over him even before he was born. Guides are not human nor have they ever been human but usually when seen have a somewhat human appearance. I would not be surprised if when your son can speak he will be the one to verify who is captured in the photo. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 1:50 pm

what else has happened Hoodie?

Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 1:56 pm

pooperscooper wrote:
This is what I think is manifested in your photo and why I have this opinion is because I am a big believer in spirit guides. Every child has their own guides and this entity could very likely be Liams, watching over him even before he was born. Guides are not human nor have they ever been human but usually when seen have a somewhat human appearance. I would not be surprised if when your son can speak he will be the one to verify who is captured in the photo. Smile Smile Smile

The thought occurred to me too. If that is the case, I wonder why it manifested at all?
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 1:58 pm

Interesting concept Pooper,the whole spirit thing has always been of interest to me

Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 2:02 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
what else has happened Hoodie?

There was a balloon incident, involving a 3-month old "It's a Boy!" helium balloon that would travel all over the house and end up in various rooms. One night I woke to find it floating at eye-level beside our bed when I had left it tied loosely to the rocking chair in the nursery.

Liam's mechanical swing would be found "on" when nobody had turned it on.

One night the S/O and I were talking in bed and waiting for the dog to come in after Liam was asleep. We heard a thud on our bedroom window (second story). A few minutes later we heard Skye yelping outside. She had gotten her head stuck in a notch between the house and our privacy fence that we hadn't noticed. The S/O had to break the fence to get her out and mend the gap that night. The thud seemed like it was a method to get out attention. There was nothing out there to hit the window.

Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 3:03 pm

I'm not coming to your house hoodie.. ever Shocked
Back to top Go down
HoodieCrow
Warmed up
Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 3:06 pm

Snitty wrote:

I has a sad. Sad
Back to top Go down
Snitty
Warmed up
Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 3:10 pm

HoodieCrow wrote:
Snitty wrote:

I has a sad. Sad

Lol Ok i'll come over but we'll have to sit outside and no where near that window!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 3:11 pm

I would be there is a heart beat Hoodie

Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 3:12 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
I would be there is a heart beat Hoodie

Good you can run inside everytime I need a drink because I'll be sitting in a chair in the driveway 8)
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 3:14 pm

Snitty come on in it will be fine

Warmed up
HoodieCrow

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 5:32 pm

:lol:

You guys are wonderful.
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 5:55 pm

I just think so many times our minds are to closed and we don;t see the obvious

Warmed up
Snitty

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 6:28 pm

yorkiemom wrote:
I just think so many times our minds are to closed and we don;t see the obvious

I think i'll keep my mind and my eyes closed for this affraid
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 7:09 pm

come on snitty open up and live a little

Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Fri 30 Jul 2010, 7:31 pm

HoodieCrow wrote:
pooperscooper wrote:

The thought occurred to me too. If that is the case, I wonder why it manifested at all?

I agree, the guy at work has a little boy and they constantly have "visitors" and he says it's probably his sons guardians.
Back to top Go down
pooperscooper
Admin
Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 12:45 am

Without really getting into it...most children have spirits that accompany them when they enter the world. Often they are labeled "imaginary friends" but they are very real...most adults poo poo the situation and discourage the children from speaking of the entities instead of exploring what the children are telling them because it embarrasses them or something. I very much believe in reincarnation and to me what kids have to say interests me always.

I have always had spirits/entities in my life and they are not to be feared, they can be very helpful if one is to work with them. Having a resident ghost that's not harmful is a privilege IMO. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 12:57 am

we were in a strange town at one point with our kids the youngest at that time was staring at a house,he told us he used to live there and was describing the backyard and his bedroom,we never of course got to see the inside,but the backyard was exactly what he described it as

so yes,I believe that each child has its own guardian for better or worse

Admin
pooperscooper

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 1:53 am

yorkiemom wrote:
we were in a strange town at one point with our kids the youngest at that time was staring at a house,he told us he used to live there and was describing the backyard and his bedroom,we never of course got to see the inside,but the backyard was exactly what he described it as

Smile Smile Smile for better or worse can be very true...too bad you didn't get inside. Very nice share, I know this as true. I am usually somewhat guarded about my beliefs and experiences but this has always been one of my interests and I like to hear of others experiences. Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   Sat 31 Jul 2010, 1:57 am

pooperscooper wrote:
yorkiemom wrote:

Smile Smile Smile for better or worse can be very true...too bad you didn't get inside. Very nice share, I know this as true. I am usually somewhat guarded about my beliefs and experiences but this has always been one of my interests and I like to hear of others experiences. Smile Smile Smile

well you already know of my experiences with my dads death.. with hubbies situation overseas. I am a strong believer in guardian angels. I encourage my children who have imaginary friends. I had one. He was my guardian angel. I know for a fact.

This also interests me.
Back to top Go down
http://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghost!   

Back to top Go down

Ghost!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next