Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sayth- congradulations

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

Sayth- congradulations Empty
PostSubject: Sayth- congradulations   Sayth- congradulations Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 9:41 pm

I read in the diet thread

Congrats... on your new addition...

We need some more info.. oh and pictures would be even better..

cheers
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net

PostSubject: Re: Sayth- congradulations   Sayth- congradulations Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 1:53 am

Thanks so much mini!
I had a long post written and I somehow deleted it. Mad
I will definately re-write it and post pictures tomorrow.

Computers are so frustrating sometimes.
scratch
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Sayth- congradulations   Sayth- congradulations Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 1:58 am

congragulations on the new little one,could we have juat a teeny weeny bit more info
Back to top Go down
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: Sayth- congradulations   Sayth- congradulations Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 11:12 am

Congratulations on the new addition Sayth!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayth- congradulations   Sayth- congradulations Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 3:09 pm

Thanks everyone.
On October 23rd at 7:07 am I gave birth to my son Taithen.
He was 5lbs and 10 ounces, the poor little fellow was 3 weeks premature, but luckily he was born just as healthy and strong as a full term baby.
The delivery went really well (with the exception of a crappy nurse....urgh I hated her sooo much). The first two stages lasted over 24 hours and it was very painful, but lucky for me the last stage was very fast...over in less then 5 minutes. I had no complications and needed no assistance. I impressed the doctor with my pain tolerance and ability to follow instruction while in pain. I didn't have any pain relievers, with the exception of 2 morphine drips in the first and second stage. lol I'm pretty proud of myself about that because alot of my friends complained about how horrible the pain was and how they needed this and that and it still hurt to the point where they couldn't function. They had me terrified. :roll: ;)

Taithen is a really great baby. He's so quiet and content, only crying when he wants something. I'm so blessed to have such a good baby. I was so worried about being a mom, I honestly didn't think I could do it at my age. I have a lot on my plate and never saw myself being a mom for quite sometime. I was terrified about how the dogs would react and what my friends would think, but everyone has been really supportive. The dogs are doing great, they could careless about Taithen...it's like he's not even here. It is alot of work taking care of both the baby and the dogs, but it's not that bad. Definately alot easier then I expected.
I think having dogs has really prepared me to have a child. I can't imagine being without Taithen. He is such an amazing young man and I'm so excited to spend the rest of our lives together.

Anyway....here are a few pictures of Taithen when he was just a few days old.
He doesn't look a thing like me. He has really light hair and light eyes. I have black hair and dark eyes, lol. He looks exactly like his father.

Sayth- congradulations Taithenandeva065
Here he is at the hospital with me....

Sayth- congradulations Taithenandeva084
Here's Taithen with his daddy....poor guy, he was so tired and stressed out(and in need of a haircut...). He actually missed the delivery because he had to go feed the dogs and let them outside(we live an hour away from the hospital). We would have asked someone else to do it but being shepherds, they don't take too kindly to people in the house without permission.

Sayth- congradulations Taithenandeva115

Sayth- congradulations Taithenandeva076

Sayth- congradulations Taithenandeva121

I'll post more recent ones in a few days...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sayth- congradulations   Sayth- congradulations Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 4:54 pm

OMG too cute
Back to top Go down
Mousey
Warmed up
Warmed up
Mousey

PostSubject: Re: Sayth- congradulations   Sayth- congradulations Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 8:06 pm

Oh wow congrats!! He's a cutie!!
Back to top Go down
yorkiemom

PostSubject: Re: Sayth- congradulations   Sayth- congradulations Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 8:14 pm

WOW what a beautiful boy, I love his name you will be a great mom
Back to top Go down
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sayth- congradulations   Sayth- congradulations Icon_minitimeSat 14 Nov 2009, 8:41 pm

He is so cute..

Enjoy it while you can.. They grow up way too soon and learn to talk back even sooner.. LOL

Mine is turning 4 months already......
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayth- congradulations   Sayth- congradulations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sayth- congradulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Chit Chat-
Jump to: