Yorkie's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Yorkie's Place

A place to relax, kick back and talk about all things positive and negative in life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I peed my pants this morning laughing so hard...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini
Admin
Admin

I peed my pants this morning laughing so hard... Empty
PostSubject: I peed my pants this morning laughing so hard...   I peed my pants this morning laughing so hard... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 12:05 pm

I will move this into pets.. BUt some don't read pets.. LMAO

figured you all need a good laugh..

My dog bosco, has to weigh close to 140 keep in mind he is still a pup.

So after feeding.. I bring drake in ( he has a different diet- and some vitamins) with bandit my keesh. Bosco runs free.. LMAO

So I am inside.. prepareing to go to the city.. LMAO

And I hear something outside.. it was like someone was saying HELP... I turn off the radio and listen... My family is in the house...

SO I put on my boots.. and go to invesigate.... LMAO

Here is the gas meter guy.. His back is against my house.. He had a sheer look of panic on his face. Here is bosco. Sitting about 2 feet from him. All calm like.. drooling as usual....

I grab bosco's collar. I know he didn't bite him.. So I ask the guy what happened. He said he was checking the meter.. Bent over.. and then he feels something sniffy his butt... and he turned around and saw Bosco... He said I thought he was going to eat me.. LMAO

He is new. I put in a request for them to call before they come out.

I introduced him to bosco.. who was so happy when the guy patted him.. He drooled all over the guys leg. He was scared at first... and then said.. I have never seen a dog that big. When I said he is only a puppy and hasn't stop growing yet. He said will they attack. I said no.. mastiffs were known to sit on pochers until someone came... LMAO

I don't think I laughed so hard in my life. The guy was happy leavng.. claiming he needed a dog like bosco.. HA HA HA AH HA AH

Last edited by Mini on Fri 13 Nov 2009, 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
Mini
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I peed my pants this morning laughing so hard...   I peed my pants this morning laughing so hard... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 12:07 pm

to add.. for some odd reasons.. bosco does have this thing of sniffy butts. any butt. horse, dog, human
Back to top Go down
https://kibblesandbits.forumotion.net
BigBrownEyes29
Admin
Admin
BigBrownEyes29

PostSubject: Re: I peed my pants this morning laughing so hard...   I peed my pants this morning laughing so hard... Icon_minitimeFri 13 Nov 2009, 8:14 pm

Mini wrote:
I grab bosco's collar. I know he didn't bite him.. So I ask the guy what happened. He said he was checking the meter.. Bent over.. and then he feels something sniffy his butt... and he turned around and saw Bosco... He said I thought he was going to eat me.. LMAO

:lol: :lol: :lol: That kind of reminds me of an incident when I took my dog to Petsmart. Poor meter guy. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I peed my pants this morning laughing so hard...   I peed my pants this morning laughing so hard... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I peed my pants this morning laughing so hard...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Yorkie's Place :: Pets and Animals :: Dogs-
Jump to: